After launching more than a dozen successful products (plus a couple of flops, and one success that I shut down on purpose), I've learned a ton of hard but valuable lessons.
You can learn the easy way, and for just $14.
This video is focused mostly on the nitty gritty details of launching my newest SaaS, with lessons like:
- Audiences you won't hate
- Identifying valuable pain
- Designing for that pain (OMG nerd alert: design theory framework)
- How to kick off your marketing and get signups
- How to write a wallet-opening sales pitch
- BONUS: how to mange your scope for a quick launch!